Thursday, July 5, 2012

Me & Grapes

I was sent to detention today for "causing disturbance"
I can see how helping someone with a math problem would be considered "disturbance".

Sadly it didn't lead to a group talk that would result in self-exploration, but rather me sitting alone in the library.
I started reading some horror books.
I like horror, I think it's the only genre I'm capable of enjoying for hours, the runner-up would be comedy. 
I read for a good while when I heard someone yell. Someone shouted something about grapes or something. When I looked up there was nothing peculiar going on or anything, there wasn't even anyone around me
That was a bit odd, but besides that I had a lovely time.
Staying at the library isn't really a fitting punishment for a bookworm anyways, just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment