Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Me & Serbian Horror Films

Whenever I get nightmares I don't make a big deal about it. For me as a person that is aware of my dreams, but not fully capable of lucid dreaming having a nightmare is like watching some freaky horror movie from a bizarre place like Hungary or Serbia. I enjoy Hungarian & Serbian horror films, so it should come as no surprise that my "nightmares" play out like such.

I had another "nightmare" yesterday. This time I was in an empty white room. That was it. I only call it a nightmare, because in it I seemed to be panicking.

Wendy said that it means that I'm feeling isolated.

She didn't explain a thing about how I'm feeling, what I should do or anything. She just said it and began talking about how she was when she was my age.

I am so frustrated with this woman and I hate Cute for sending me to this psychology major dropout. The two of them are the bane of my existence.


No comments:

Post a Comment