Friday, July 6, 2012

Me & Staring

That thing from my dreams appeared again. This time it was in the black void from my previous dream & it was standing behind a tall creepy man. The tall creepy man was much scarier then the thing that had been haunting my dreams the prior nights. This man had a mouth that stretched farther than the surface of his face. He was smiling. The entire nightmare was just that, them staring at me.
I woke up with goosebumps, this one felt uncomfortable. I also think I saw that dog thing in the bushes on my way to school. I saw it barely from the corner of my eye, I don't even know if it was really what I saw, but it looked like it.

Wendy says it's a representation of my fear for dogs. I like dogs, I don't fear them.

"You're consciousness is living in denial, Lourdes"


Wendy becomes apparently dumber every time I meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment