Sunday, July 1, 2012

Me & School Psychiatry

I had no idea what to call this blog, so I just named it after my most uttered phrase "Screw you Cute".
Our principal's name is Cuteowski[pronounced: Cute-Ovski] and we call him cute, quite ironically at that.
I happen to have my disagreement with him on multiple occasions.
Today was a nice day though.
Alright nice would be a bit of a leap, but it wasn't horrible by any stretch of the imagination.
The principal sent me to see the school psychiatrist, because he thinks I have a trouble dealing with situations or something. I think they are nuts themselves, but if they want to put me trough therapy on their expense I don't really care.
The school psychiatrist is a woman named Wendy. I'm unsure if she even has a degree in psychology or if she just took some night-course at a learning center, but she seemed nice enough.
There was nothing else that happened today, except somebody stole my cupcake at lunch.
Who would steal a cupcake from someone? Bunch of savages in this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment