Monday, July 2, 2012

Me & Wendy

Wendy seemed rather bored today or perhaps I'm confusing boredom with seriousness.

"What's bothering you Lourdes?" she asked during our session.

How could I answer that? There was nothing bothering me, except Cuteowski thinks I'm mentally unbalanced.
I told her that I was fine, she refused to believe that.

"Have you had any strange dreams or hallucinations?"

Yes, I'm a freakin' junky now & take LSD all the time.
All the sarcasm aside I had a dream in mind that I found weird, which I shared with her.
The only thing in my dream was me in a black void having sort of a staring contest with a creature of sorts. It looked like a crossbreed between one of those french supermodels & a dog.

Wendy was quick to blame the dream on stress.
I'm sure me as the popular smart girl with nice relationship with her parents must live a stressful life.

Is stress just the go to answer when therapists don't know the answer to something?
They should at least try to come up with a better & deeper Freudian analysis than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment